hi-chart is a complete reporting solution that runs in all HTML5-enabled browsers.
- – Reports, presentations and dynamic dashboards can be created with charts and tables according to Hichert-IBCS.
- These basic types are available:
- Unstacked columns and bars
- Point and line charts
- Stacked columns and bars
- 100% stacks
- Deviation chart types
- Columns and bars for delta deviations
- Waterfall columns and bars for cumulative deviations
- Needle chart type for percentage deviations
- Charts and tables can be generically supplemented with any number of sub-charts, data series and table columns.
- Tables can also be supplemented with charts as variance columns.
- Multiple nested hierarchies for tables and charts (waterfalls) are possible. Hierarchies can be modelled as parent-child relationships as desired.
- Drilldowns in charts and tables are possible.
- hi-chart object properties can be edited in a properties dialogue.
- Highlighting is available to focus the display.
- All objects, such as pages, charts, sub-charts, series, rubrics, data points, highlights, … are displayed in a structure tree and can be selected there.
- Data sources are Excel files and CSV, additionally Cognos TM1 and SAP BW data interfaces can be acquired.
- The built-in pivot and filter component allows different views and filter states to be displayed from one data source.
- Multi-page reports can be created in various formats.
- These formats can be exported:
- JPEG images,
- PDF files and
- PowerPoint presentations.
- In addition, iFrame embeddings are possible.
- E-mail links can be sent to other users.
- Stylesheets can be used to adapt the layout to company-specific standards.
- Users, groups and their rights can be managed in an administration interface.
- With hi-chart, projects can be exchanged between different platforms. The exchange is easy via the clipboard or as a file.
- Diagrams and pages can be exchanged between hi-chart projects in Excel, hi-chart Standalone and hi-chart DS for SAP-Lumira.
You receive either a cloud licence or an installation package for installation on your company’s own server.
Windows server, Debian, Ubuntu
IIS, Apache with PHP 5.5 or higher
MySQL from 5.5
In addition, you will receive the hi-chart add-in for Microsoft Excel 2019 and 365 free of charge.
- hi-chart charts and tables can be linked to Excel cell ranges. SAP Analytics For Excel cell ranges are also automatically recognised.
- – The AddIn is loaded in Excel from the hi-chart Cloud in each case.
- – Programme updates are carried out without reinstallation.
– Your data remains local in Excel!